To have well run financial operations which result in increased bottom line profitability for our owners. Our financial performance is compared to industry standards and property specific historic performances as well as current goals.
Each property is assigned a staff accountant who works closely with the property’s Host (General Manager) and Regional Operations Director. All accounting functions are supervised by our Corporate Controller.
- Centralized accounting system
- Monthly production and analysis of Financial Statements and Balance Sheets
- Oversight of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Administration of all payroll
- Payment of all taxes relating to hotel operations (including sales tax and federal/state payroll taxes)
- Assistance to managed properties with their tax returns
- Onsite property audits
- Preparation and distribution of all other reports requested by owners or their representatives
- Capital expenditures budget
- Management of insurance: property, liability, worker’s compensation and health
- COBRA administration to ensure full legal compliance
- Cash management services: tracking and forecasting cash flows, online banking access, electronic payments, establishment and maintenance of bank accounts and other financial investments
- Credit card processing audits